Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Detailed user engagement reports, page view and user interaction tracking, enhanced insights, and strong data privacy
Track content, searches, and 3rd party apps
Measure views and interactions on pages, blog posts, searches, and attachments. Track views from the JSM knowledge base, Scroll Viewport, Linchpin, or Refined. Monitor views of team pages, profiles, dashboards, and more.
In-depth audience and user behavior analytics
Viewtracker comes with many powerful reports that allow you to analyze the usage of your Confluence documentation, knowledge base, intranet, extranet, and 3rd party app content. Download statistics as CSV or via API.
Strong focus on data privacy
Use the various data privacy modes to comply with legal requirements like GDPR/DSGVO, nFADP, CCPA, and other data protection regulations. Better safe and compliant than sorry!
- Analyze your Confluence users' behavior on a Global, Space, or Content level.
- Identify popular, active, outdated, unused, and neglected content with the Content & Usage Report.
- Analyze Confluence usage from before Viewtracker was installed.
- Get an overview of your instance's inventory, storage, and bandwidth usage.
- Simplify user audits.
- Track views via Desktop, Mobile, JSM, Linchpin, and Scroll Viewport.
- Define Confluence URLs to track dashboards, Refined categories, Linchpin Hubs, etc.
- Select which metrics, chart type, and grouping to display and use powerful filters (content type, source, CQL, etc.).
- Analyze your users’ searches. See which search terms users can't find results for.
- Get insight into which attachments are viewed.
- Export Report data as a CSV file or use the Viewtracker API.
- Use different macros to present the statistics on pages.
- Apply settings for data privacy, access permission, data retention, and for spaces and user exclusions.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Monitor usage with various built-in reports for individual pages, space or on a global level. Show KPIs, filter by source, content type or using CQL. Track user activity at different time ranges.