Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Gain valuable insight into what is going on in your Confluence
Measure visitor behaviour in Confluence
Monitor usage of single pages, spaces, or even globally. Show KPIs, filter and drill down into the activity of your users at different time ranges.
Show the importance of your content
Consult search statistics to learn what users are looking for. Which search terms are most frequent? Which search strings return no results?
Strong focus on data privacy
Make use of the various data privacy modes to comply with legal requirements like GDPR/DSGVO. Better safe than sorry!
The Viewtracker app delivers important user behaviour information.
- track space, page, blog post, attachment views and unique viewers
- display user trends with attractive Global, Space or Page-specific built-in reporting
- filter by spaces, pages or blog posts
- drill down into different time ranges
- Analyse your users’ searches and number of results.
- export the data as CSV
- see which content is the best- or worst-performing content (based on views)
- Compare the usage of different spaces.
- Grant specific users access to the global report.
- Manage tracking: Disable tracking for specific spaces and users.
- GDPR-ready: Choose the right privacy setting for your use case.
- virtually plug-and-play set-up
Visit the Viewtracker microsite: viewtracker.io
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Display page statistics to find out which content is most relevant in your organization. See who viewed the page, its attachments, when and how many times (in Standard Privacy Mode).