Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence
Detailed user engagement reports, page view and user interaction tracking, enhanced insights, and strong data privacy
Track content, searches, and 3rd party apps
Measure views and interactions on pages, blog posts, searches, and attachments. Track views from the JSM knowledge base, Scroll Viewport, Linchpin, or Refined. Monitor views of whiteboards, profiles, dashboards, etc.
In-depth audience and user behavior analytics
Viewtracker comes with many powerful reports that allow you to analyze the usage of your Confluence documentation, knowledge base, intranet, extranet, and 3rd party app content. Download statistics as CSV or via API.
Strong focus on data privacy
Use the various data privacy modes to comply with legal requirements like GDPR/DSGVO, nFADP, CCPA, and other data protection regulations. Better safe and compliant than sorry!
- Analyze your Confluence users' behavior on a Global, Space, or Content level
- Identify popular, active, outdated, unused, and neglected content with the Content & Usage Report.
- Get an overview of your instance's inventory, storage, and bandwidth usage.
- Simplify user audits.
- Track views via Confluence, Scroll Viewport, JSM, Spacecraft, and Refined.
- Use the URL Reports to track everything else.
- Select which metric to display (views, viewers, contributors, etc.) in reports.
- Analyze your users’ searches and the number of results. Instantly see which search queries users can't find results for.
- Get a quick insight into which attachments are viewed
- All reports offer a CSV export of the listed data. For automatic data extraction, use the Viewtracker API.
- Use the Popular Content Macro to present the most viewed content to your Space audience.
- Intuitive settings for data privacy (GDPR, nFADP, CCPA), access permission, excluding spaces or users from tracking.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Viewtracker - Analytics for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Monitor usage with various built-in reports for individual pages, space, or on a global level. Show KPIs and filter by source or content type. View user activity at different time ranges.