Navitabs - Tabs for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Work with tabs on Confluence pages. Display content from other pages as tabs or create tabs to structure your content
Pick the pages for your tab navigation
Use the macro "Handpicked Tabs" to create tabs with content from existing pages. Just search and select the pages to include and set the desired order.
Macros Childtabs and Labeltabs for easy navigation
Display child pages or pages with a specific label as tabs on an overview page. Let your readers access other pages' content without leaving the overview page.
Style your tabs
Select the desired tab layout and choose icons from our gallery to illustrate your tabs. Alternatively, upload your own icons.
The app Navitabs allows Confluence editors to:
- Display content from other pages on one central page or
- Structure long content into tabs to prevent too much scrolling
It does this by providing Confluence editors with a selection of powerful macros:
- Handpicked Tabs: Search and select pages. This generates tabs displaying the pages' content.
- Childtabs: Define the parent page. This generates tabs displaying the children's content.
- Labeltab: Define a specific label. This generates tabs with all the pages carrying that label.
- Localtab Group & Localtab: For expansive page content and advanced editors. Insert the Localtab Group macro, then add as many Localtab macros as you need to structure your content. Fill each Localtab with content and label the tabs individually.
Tabs can be embellished with icons and you can choose to display them vertically instead of horizontally.
Visit the Navitabs Microsite
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
With one click, align the tabs vertically. Link to a specific tab if this helps your readers.