Navitabs - Tabs for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Work with tabs on Confluence pages. Display content from other pages as tabs or create tabs to structure your content
Childtabs & Labeltabs to create quick navigation
Display child pages or pages with a specific label as tabs on an overview page.
Tabs Editor to create tabs quickly
Use the app’s built-in Tabs editor to create all your tabs in one single interface. Format and enrich your content with the usual Confluence editor functions (text, images, status, panels, etc.)
Create customised tab designs
Define customised tab designs that can be used with all Navitabs macros. Future design changes are then only necessary in one place.
The app Navitabs allows users to:
- Display content from other pages on one central page or
- Structure long content into tabs to prevent too much scrolling
- Customise the appearance of the tab navigation
The app provides a selection of powerful macros:
Childtabs: Define the parent page. The macro will automatically generate tabs displaying the children's content.
Labeltabs: Define a specific label. The macro will automatically generate tabs with all the pages carrying that label and display their content in them.
Tabs: This macro has its own interface. It allows you to create, label, and fill tabs with standard content (text, images, panels, etc.) with a few clicks.
Tab Group & Tab: Create your own tab navigation as you did on Confluence Server & Data Center.
The data and content entered in all Navitabs macros are stored in your Confluence Cloud Data Residency.
Visit the Navitabs Microsite
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Navitabs - Tabs for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
1) Select "+Add Tab" to create a new tab. 2) Click the edit icon to rename 3) Control the appearance of the tab navigation and its orientation.