Advanced Panelboxes for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create a set of designed panel boxes to display identical topics in the same style, keeping your pages clear and easy to read
Design Panelboxes in the app configuration
Confluence administrators can configure a range of Advanced Panelboxes in the app configuration, defining design elements to ensure a consistent look for all users.
Users choose from a set of pre-styled Panelboxes
Confluence users can choose their own preferred style of panel boxes from the range of pre-styled configurations. This saves time as users simply select their choice, without having to work with the macro parameters.
Configuration changes are implemented immediately
Changes made in the Panelbox configuration by the system administrator only have to be made once and are implemented immediately.
The Advanced Panelboxes for Confluence app is a useful tool to provide users with structured styles for displaying text. Specifying the design of the Advanced Panelbox options ensures that the corporate identity is maintained and users can interact with the system easily.
Users do not need to work with the macro parameters as Confluence administrators configure the panel boxes in the app configuration.
- specify the design of panel boxes
- maintain a consistent corporate identity
- provide users with pre-defined styles for displaying text
- design changes to panel boxes are effective immediately
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Advanced Panelboxes for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application