Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Automate, Integrate, Migrate: Everything Confluence
Automate all your tasks
Say goodbye to tedious, manual work. Automate hundreds of different tasks with simple commands, so you can save time and create standardized, scalable processes.
Integrate all your tools
Orchestrate actions between Confluence and third-party apps or data sources. Go from Confluence to a database, to a file, to Slack — the possibilities are endless.
Migrate all your data
Automatically move massive amounts of data to and from Confluence, databases, files, and more. Turn a week’s worth of work into quick, simple actions that are executed in seconds.
*This app was formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Perform complex admin or operational tasks with powerful actions across Atlassian (and other) apps
- Incorporate the same power into scripts to simplify and extend them
- Use external data from CSV files, databases, and other apps to do bulk operations
- Recall and discover actions with Command Builder, an intuitive text-based UI that helps you build commands faster
- Review a log of previous actions in a readable JSON file
- Also available for Jira Cloud
To get started:
- Follow the instructions in the installation tab to install the app.
- Share the link to the Atlassian CLI client with your users so they can download it to their desktop.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Confluence Command Line Interface (CLI) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Confluence Command Line Interface