- Upgrade Bamboo core, add missing dependencies
- Version 3.2.10 • Released 2022-09-15 • Supported By JFrog • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
Bug fix - Gradle wrapper should remove the requirement for capability - https://github.com/jfrog/bamboo-artifactory-plugin/pull/189
- New Docker, Nuget and .NET tasks
- Support shared credentials
- Support providing custom build name and build numbers
- Support running Maven, Gradle and Ivy builds in Docker containers
- JAVA_HOME should be set in Maven tasks
- UI Compatibility issues in Bamboo 7.1.3
- Upon doing checkout from 2 or more repositories, the root path should be the project home folder
- Can't create Gradle task with Gradle wrapper
- In Maven builds - NPE when JDK capability is not well configured in agent
Removed Deprecated APIs
1. Gradle task doesn't allow promoting a released build.
2. Maven and Gradle tasks failed with NullPointerException when trying to collect build-info.
3. Ivy build failed as buildInfoPropertiesFile was not passed to build-info
The vcs.url property is not displayed properly in Artifactory (https://www.jfrog.com/jira/browse/BAP-452)
Release notes are available here:
Release notes are available here:
File Specs support for the Generic Resolve and Generic Deploy Tasks. Read more about File Specs here:
Compatibility with Bamboo 6.1.0.
Issues fixed in this release:
In an effort to reduce the the number of Artifactory Plugin compatibility fixes, version 2.1.0 includes some API changes. These changes are relevant for Artifactory Release Management.As a result of these changes, if you have Artifactory Maven or Gradle tasks which have the “Enable Release Management” option enabled, you will see a new section for VCS configuration under the this checkbox which you now need to configure.
- Version 2.0.1 • Released 2017-01-29 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Version 2.0.0 • Released 2016-12-12 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
This plugin version is released as a Type 2 plugin. The older versions were released as Type 1.
Please read the Bamboo Artifactory Plugin documentation at the below link, for upgrade instructions from one of the older the plugin to this version:
- Version 1.13.0 • Released 2016-12-12 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
Version 2.0.0 of the plugin, which supports Bamboo's type 2 plugin APIs will be released soon. This version (1.13.0) includes a new "Migrate data to v2" button in the plugin configuration page. This button converts the Artifactory configuration data, to be compatible with version 2.0.0.
- Version 1.12.0 • Released 2016-11-29 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Version 1.11.0 • Released 2016-07-07 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
This version fixes compatibility with Bamboo 5.7.x.
Important fixe for controlling the build JDK and the use of Maven 3.2.5.
For a complete list please see https://www.jfrog.com/jira/browse/BAP/fixforversion/13782
- Fix Support for Bamboo 5.4+
- Supporting Git Shared Credentials in Release Management functionality (BAP-189)
- Adding Version Control Url property to the Artifactory Build Info JSON. (BAP-200)
- Bug fixes ( BAP-197)
- Gradle Support - Gradle builds are now fully supported with Build Info integration using the new Gradle builder.
- Custom Ivy Patterns - Ability to specify custom artifact and descriptor patterns in Ivy builds.
- Bamboo 2.7.x Compatible - Including multiple build steps.