Table Filter and Charts for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Filter Confluence tables (including Jira), transform and group data in pivot tables, build charts, e.g. Gantt, create Spreadsheets
Sort Confluence tables with the help of filters
Use drop-down, free text, or visual filters, apply date or number range filters to your tables (including tables from CSV or JSON) with the help of the macro's spreadsheet functions.
Visualize table data with custom charts and graphs
Build dynamic charts and graphs, including Gantt charts and Jira charts, with the help of Chart from Table. Create dashboards with multiple charts using multiexcerpt.
Group values in pivot tables
Create Excel-like pivot tables with formulas and easily manipulate data series in the realtime mode with the Pivot Table macro. Perform complex calculations with SQL queries in the Table Transformer macro.
Table Filter and Charts is a BI tool for Confluence with the support for combining (nesting) multiple macros. Take advantage of its features:
1. Basic and advanced table filtration:
- filter text, numbers, dates, and images in page edit and view modes
- freeze rows and columns
- calculate totals
- set default sorting
2. Data aggregation in multidimensional pivot tables:
- use operators, such as Min, Max, Average, etc.
- aggregate by date periods and number ranges
3. Dynamically updated charts:
- generate charts and graphs, such as Pie, Bar, Gantt chart, etc.
- automatically update charts on data change or filtration
4. Tables transformation:
- merge and look up tables using the default presets
- use advanced SQL queries and apply complex formulas
5. Creating and managing spreadsheets using:
- formulas and functions
- cell and text formatting
- managing multiple sheets and other tools
7. Reusing tables within Confluence with the multiexcerpt feature.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Table Filter and Charts for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Build a Gantt chart based on Jira issues or any table to illustrate how the project run. Add completion ratio bars to visualize the progress of tasks. Add milestones and project key events not to miss anything important.