Table Filter and Charts for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Filter static and dynamic Confluence tables, aggregate data in pivot table reports, transform tables and build dynamic charts
Filter any table data on Confluence pages
Use drop-down, free text, global or visual filters, apply date or number range filters to your tables (including tables from CSV) with the help of the macro's spreadsheet functions.
Generate multidimensional pivot tables
Create Excel-like pivot tables and easily manipulate data series in the realtime mode with the Pivot Table macro. Perform complex calculations with SQL queries in the Table Transformer macro.
Visualize table data with charts and graphs
Generate dynamic charts and graphs from table data, including Gantt chart and Jira charts, with the help of the Chart from Table macro. Create dashboards with multiple charts using multiexcerpt.
Table Filter and Charts is a versatile BI-tool for Confluence with the support for combining (nesting) multiple macros. Take advantage of its features:
1. Basic and advanced table filtration:
- filter text, numbers, dates, emoticons and images in page edit and view modes
- freeze rows and columns
- calculate totals
- set default sorting
2. Data aggregation in multidimensional pivot tables:
- Min, Max, Average, Count and Sum operations
- aggregation by date periods and number ranges
3. Dynamically updated charts:
- generation of vivid charts and graphs including Gantt chart
- chart update on data change or filtration
4. Tables transformation:
- merge and look up tables using the default presets
- use advanced SQL queries and apply complex formulas
5. Outputting a table from CSV or TSV data source.
6. Other enhancements:
- export results to Word/PDF/CSV
- work with tables outputted by other apps
- combine all the macros included in the app
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Table Filter and Charts for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Build a Gantt chart based on Jira issues or any table to illustrate how the project run. Add completion ratio bars to visualize the progress of tasks. Add milestones and project key events not to miss anything important.