Jira Misc Custom Fields (JMCF)
Top-rated app: Display information based on COMPUTED VALUES. Help Jira users stay on top of projects with calculated fields
Show insights "hidden" in your Jira Issues
Allow users to know the WHO & WHEN of all transitions, statuses and field changes.
Issue information that is not otherwise accessible in Jira can be now made available in screens, reports, filters.
Build powerful scripted fields in Groovy. Fast.
Display data based on computed values to support any number of use cases.
Show results as text, number, date/time, duration, etc.
Fields are quick to configure - you can write sophisticated formulas in no time.
Fields are Searchable and Support Statistics!
Multiple search templates make it easy to search for issues based on the calculated field.
JMCF search templates can even be used with non-JMCF custom fields.
JMCF also supports dashboard statistics gadgets.
JMCF by Appfire lets you easily expose "hidden" issue information and create calculations – from simple math operations to sophisticated Groovy scripts.
Enable more useful screens, better search, and more powerful dashboards (see how-to video).
- Calculate values based on other fields within the same issue
- Show aggregated values of related issues
- Display the date and author of specific transitions
- Show the number of issues blocking the resolution
- Display the breakdown of all issues resolved by users
- Many Custom Field Types to create fields quickly
- Simplified Groovy API, a powerful editor with syntax highlighting, an integrated script tester, etc.
- Data is always up-to-date in views
- Integrated into Jira’s custom fields config page
- Easy to troubleshoot: any error will be displayed on the Issue View screen
- Documentation and examples to get started
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security