Forms for Confluence
Make informed business decisions and work collaboratively through surveys. Safe and secure - all within Confluence
Build powerful Confluence forms in minutes
Choose from a wide range of macros to build dynamic forms for any purpose. You can even tailor your forms to your users based on their responses by adding conditional logic.
Harness the power of your Confluence intranet
Forms for Confluence makes it easy for teams to submit requests or feedback directly in Confluence. No more switching between platforms! Now you can create, share forms, and take action on data with ease.
Secure form database
Save responses directly in Confluence in your internal database. Here you can visualise and interpret results within Confluence, or export them to your preferred tools for analysis.
Extend your Confluence intranet with form building capabilities. Help teams collect information quickly and manage data securely within Confluence.
- Easy-to-use form with the familiar Confluence editor
- Conditional fields macro allows you to show only relevant questions to your users
- Collect information and interpret results at a glance with built-in data visualisation
- Ensure data privacy by having responses stored securely inside Confluence
Get started quickly with this Get Started guide.
- Blueprints for job applications, expense claims, training requests and more
- Flexibly set notification every time a response is submitted
- Multiple ways to review and display form responses - using table, bar graphs, or via email
- Ability to add rich media content to forms, including videos and images
- Integration with ScriptRunner for Jira to create or update Jira issues based on form responses
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Flexibly configure your form to send submissions to multiple destinations. Customise success messages, enable Captcha, and more