Forms for Confluence
Make informed business decisions and work collaboratively through surveys. Safe and secure - all within Confluence
Create a form in just minutes
Create engaging surveys in minutes using our intuitive form builder. Gather data and insights within Confluence to make informed business decisions and improve processes in your organisation.
Make data driven decisions
Collect feedback, create request forms, and improve processes - all within Confluence. Use a wide variety of question types and share forms with ease. Plus, manage all your forms effortlessly with our new homepage.
Secure data available when you need it.
Responses are saved securely in Confluence. Use our macro to display responses in any space - or even export them in a number of formats, such as CSV, JSON, and XML, to analyse and use in external reports.
Give your business teams the tools to make informed decisions, increase knowledge sharing, ease processes, and work collaboratively - all securely within Confluence.
Our brand-new experience means creating forms, surveys, and polls has never been easier with Forms for Confluence.
- ❗️(NEW) Create and build out a survey in minutes with our intuitive new form builder
- Choose from popular question types, including dropdown, checkbox, and radio buttons
- Create your own forms and assign collaborators to work on projects with you
- ❗️(NEW) Access all the surveys/forms you are a creator or collaborator of in the homepage
- ❗️(NEW) Quickly find and navigate to your forms via the Location field on the homepage
- Post a response table directly on Confluence pages with our handy macro
- Export all your data in multiple formats. including CSV, JSON, and XML
Get Started | Book a Demo | Contact Us
Forms for Confluence is part of Kolekti’s collection of apps.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Forms for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Quickly access Forms for Confluence within your Confluence space to create and manage forms