Forms for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Run surveys, get feedback, or carry out business processes with Confluence forms. It's quick and secure
Create a form in one simple step
Adding forms to Confluence has never been easier. Equip your team with the tools to gather feedback, conduct surveys, and capture data to make informed decisions. Best of all, building a form takes mere minutes!
Harness the power of your Confluence intranet
Forms for Confluence makes it easy for teams to submit requests or feedback directly in Confluence. No more switching between platforms - you can create, share forms, and take action on data with ease.
Secure form database
Save responses directly in your Confluence internal database. View responses at a glance with key information like respondents and submission date. You can also export the results to CSV, JSON or XML, for data analysis.
Extend your Confluence intranet with form building capabilities. Help teams collect information quickly and manage data securely within Confluence.
- Easy-to-use form with the familiar Confluence editor
- Collect information and review responses at ease. No more switching between Confluence and third-party tools
- Ensure data privacy by having responses stored securely inside Confluence
Get started quickly with our blog: How to create forms in Confluence Cloud for data collection
- Common question options to choose from, such as dropdown list, date picker, and multiple choice
- Ability to add rich media content to forms, including videos and images
- Quick access to Form Configuration to manage forms and responses
Popular use cases:
- Employee data form
- Employee onboarding form
- Vacation request form
- Surveys form
- Event registration form
- Internal support form
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Forms for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Construct forms in one simple step