Graphviz Diagrams for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create dynamic flowcharts and diagrams in Confluence using simple, plain text expressions
Generate custom, live diagrams from plain text
Input DOT language into the Graphviz, Graph, Flowchart, and Digraph macros to create dynamic data visualizations that are displayed right on your Confluence pages. Save outputs in various formats as page attachments.
Turn Confluence tables into diagrams & flowcharts
Use the Graph from table macro to easily generate diagrams and flowcharts from data in a Confluence table.
Visualize page hierarchy in your Confluence space
Want to show how your Confluence pages are organized? Use the Space graph macro to build a customizable diagram that includes live page links for quick and easy navigation.
- Build custom, dynamic diagrams with Graphviz DOT language in these macros:
- Digraph - create directed graphs
- Flowchart - create diagrams with shapes joined by lines
- Graph - create undirected graphs
- Graphviz - create directed and undirected graphs
- Generate diagrams from Confluence tables with the Graph from table macro
- Make a live diagram of Confluence page hierarchy with the Space graph macro
- Save outputs as page attachments in many formats
- Pull in Graphviz files from attachments, templates, or URLs
- Secure all your Bob Swift Confluence Cloud apps to a known URL list
- Migrate to the Cloud version of this app in a few simple steps
- No need to install Graphviz software
For text-based diagramming in Jira, check out Graphviz Diagrams for Jira!
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Graphviz Diagrams for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application