Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
#1 Top-Selling Confluence App Since 2005 — 16 million users' favorite tool for drawing diagrams & flowcharts
The smoothest diagramming experience out there.
As you drag and drop your way to the perfect diagram, Gliffy gives you pixel-by-pixel detail. Over 13 years, we've built an intuitive user experience and interface so that your team can start using Gliffy in a snap.
Linked diagrams = your team's always up to date.
The more info you've got to share, the better Gliffy works for your team. Make an update on one of your diagrams in Confluence, and all its linked duplicates and embed links in other tools will automatically update, too.
Robust search makes your diagrams a true resource.
With Gliffy, the text included in your diagrams is fully searchable and securely managed within Confluence, making it even easier to find information fast. Your team can trust diagrams as an accessible source of truth.
Point of pride: Gliffy is the most popular cloud diagramming and drawing app in the Atlassian Marketplace. And for good reason. Start a free trial or learn how to request one today.
Developers, project managers, system admins, and teams can swap expensive desktop tools for Gliffy. Our native Confluence integration sets us apart, so our diagram tool will fit seamlessly into your existing workflow.
Features you’ll love:
- Import diagrams from your old tools, like Visio or Draw.io
- Share ideas with templates for:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) & Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERD)
- Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN) / Workflow Processes
- Decision Models
- Venn Diagrams
- Network Drawings: business & home networks, server rack designs, AWS & Cisco architecture diagrams
- UI Wireframes for web, desktop and mobile apps
- Org Charts
- Product Roadmaps
- Mind Maps
- Save & track changes
- Share diagrams anywhere or embed them in your work
- Manage security with advanced controls
- ...and more!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Gliffy is an Atlassian platinum top vendor, which signifies that we're a top performing app with many satisfied customers.