Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence
Simplify technical documentation with the intuitive diagramming tool built for Confluence
Take technical documentation to the next level.
With Gliffy, you can create detailed diagrams of key processes and structures. Interactive layers and automatic updates across linked duplicates make these visuals a valuable resource for communication and collaboration.
Create complex diagrams — no training required.
Gliffy helps teams create technical diagrams directly in Confluence with pixel-perfect detail and an intuitive interface. Just jump in and start diagramming — no training required.
Diagram with confidence.
Gliffy was one of the first Marketplace apps to receive Cloud Fortified designation, and security and reliability continue to be a priority for our team as we work hard to support yours.
Gliffy helps developers, system admins, project managers, and busy teams tackle their toughest documentation challenges by making it easy to visualize complex structures and processes directly in Confluence. Start your free evaluation, learn how to request one, or work with one of our trusted partners today.
Rated easiest to use and best support by users on G2, Gliffy meets visualization needs of all types, including:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) & Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERD).
- Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN) / Workflow Processes.
- Network Diagrams: business & home networks, server rack designs, AWS & Cisco architecture diagrams.
- Code-based diagrams with Gliffy’s Mermaid editor.
- UI Wireframes for web, desktop, and mobile apps.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Gliffy is an Atlassian platinum top vendor, which signifies that we're a top performing app with many satisfied customers.