Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence
The #1 Top-Selling Cloud App for Confluence – 18 million users’ go-to tool for drawing diagrams and flowcharts
Smooth, easy collaboration your team will love.
Gliffy helps teams create meaningful visuals in real time with pixel-perfect detail, fast load times, and an intuitive interface — without ever leaving Confluence. Collaborative working sessions have never been easier.
Bring pages to life with interactive diagramming.
Gliffy is the only way to create interactive diagrams in Confluence, allowing viewers to toggle diagram layers on and off to reveal different levels of detail. Perfect for visualizing complex structures and processes.
Linked diagrams = your team’s always up to date.
The more info you’ve got to share, the better Gliffy works for your team. Make an update on one of your diagrams in Confluence, and all its linked duplicates and embed links in other tools will automatically update, too.
Point of pride: Gliffy is the most popular cloud diagramming and drawing app in the Atlassian Marketplace. And for good reason. Start a free trial or learn how to request one today.
Developers, project managers, system admins, and teams can swap expensive desktop tools for Gliffy. Our native Confluence integration sets us apart, so our diagram tool will fit seamlessly into your existing workflow.
Features you’ll love:
- Import diagrams from your old tools, like Visio or Draw.io
- Share ideas with templates for:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) & Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERD)
- Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN) / Workflow Processes
- Decision Models
- Venn Diagrams
- Network Drawings: business & home networks, server rack designs, AWS & Cisco architecture diagrams
- UI Wireframes for web, desktop and mobile apps
- Org Charts
- Product Roadmaps
- Mind Maps
- Save & track changes
- Share diagrams anywhere or embed them in your work
- Manage security with advanced controls
- ...and more!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Gliffy is an Atlassian platinum top vendor, which signifies that we're a top performing app with many satisfied customers.