Scroll ImageMap for Confluence
Bring Confluence images to life with multiple clickable link areas and mouseover tooltips that engage and inform your team
Add multiple links to images precisely as needed
Create image maps by drawing multiple shapes on a single Confluence image to define clickable or mouseover tooltip areas, and link them to other Confluence pages or external URLs as desired.
Draw interactive areas easily in any shape
It's simple to draw any shape you need – from squares and circles to complex polygons – directly on your image with the built-in editor.
Create engaging, informative experiences
Turn your static images into interactive experiences for your team in nearly limitless ways. Clickable menus, diagrams, org charts, UI mockups, and landing pages are only the beginning of the use-case possibilities.
Scroll ImageMap by K15t – a leading app developer for Confluence and Jira – is a fresh take on a useful old favorite that has been redeveloped from the ground up.
Scroll ImageMap makes static Confluence images interactive by letting users add multiple clickable regions within them. These regions support mouseover tooltips and can connect readers to Confluence content or external URLs.
- Draw square, circular, and abstract polygonal link regions directly on Confluence images
- Place multiple links on a single image
- Link to Confluence or external content
- Add popup mouseover tooltips to explain your content
- Get started quickly with a simple and intuitive UI
Learn more benefits of Scroll ImageMap
Scroll ImageMap use-cases are nearly limitless, including landing pages, menus, charts, diagrams of all kinds, UI mockups, and much more.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Scroll ImageMap for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application