HTML for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
View and render HTML, XML & XHTML content easily & securely
Seamlessly render HTML, XML & XHTML in Confluence
Customize your Confluence pages by directly embedding HTML, XSLT, XML & XHTML content in your Confluence pages from page attachments or external sites.
Easily transform XML content with XSLT macro
Take XML content from external sources and transform it into sophisticated HTML using the powerful XSLT macro.
Securely manage content
Configure authentication profiles for external sources to safely pull in content or restrict URL access to a known URL whitelist.
*This product was formerly a Bob Swift app.
Go beyond Confluence's native capabilities and embed custom HTML from external sites, page attachments, or from outside XML content, safely and securely — right within your Confluence pages.
HTML for Confluence includes two macros for customizing and embedding HTML content:
- with HTML macro, embed custom HTML right within your Confluence pages
- with the XSLT macro, transform XML content from external pages into sophisticated HTML
- admins can set up profiles so users can pull in HTML from external sites like Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, and more
- replace quick words or make complex regex substitutions using Find-and-Replace, on-the-fly editing options
- limit macro use to select users, groups, or spaces by using Macro Security for Confluence app
- clean up invalid HTML code to quickly fix faulty HTML code by adding JTidy
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Your HTML. From any source. In Confluence.