HTML for Confluence
View and render HTML, XML & XHTML content easily & securely
Seamlessly render HTML, XML & XHTML in Confluence
Customize your Confluence pages by directly embedding HTML, XSLT, XML & XHTML content in your Confluence pages from page attachments or external sites.
Easily transform XML content with XSLT macro
Take XML content from external sources and transform it into sophisticated HTML using the powerful XSLT macro.
Securely manage content
Configure authentication profiles for external sources to safely pull in content or restrict URL access to a known URL whitelist.
*This product was formerly a Bob Swift app.
Go beyond Confluence's native capabilities and embed custom HTML from external sites, page attachments, or from outside XML content, safely and securely — right within your Confluence pages.
HTML for Confluence includes two macros that extend the possibilities for customizing and embedding HTML content in Confluence:
- embed custom HTML right within your Confluence pages with HTML macro
- transform XML content from external pages into sophisticated HTML with the XSLT macro
- admins can set up profiles so users can safely and easily pull in HTML from external sites like Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, and more
- replace quick words or make complex regex substitutions using Find-and-Replace, on-the-fly editing options
Check out HTML for Jira Cloud for useful ways to embed HTML in Jira.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
HTML for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application