HTML for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Transform XML content with XSLT macro
Take XML content from external or uploaded sources and transform it into sophisticated HTML using the powerful XSLT macro. Supports the latest XSLT 3.0 version.
Configure profiles for external data sources
Admins can set up profiles so users can safely and easily pull in HTML from external sites like Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, and more. Users can get the content they need, while only admins see user authentication details.
- Includes two powerful macros:
- XSLT — transform XML content from external pages or uploaded files into HTML
- Write code directly in the macro body, or import it from a URL or page attachment
- Make dynamic, on-the-fly edits and regex substitutions with advanced find and replace capabilities
- Admins can set up profiles so users can easily and safely bring in content from external sources and sites
- Supports XSLT 3.0
- Secure all your Bob Swift Confluence cloud apps by restricting URL access to a known URL list
Check out HTML for Jira Cloud for useful ways to embed HTML in Jira.
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Try HTML for Confluence today!
Privacy and security
HTML for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application