Scroll Word Exporter for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Export Confluence content to Word – happily. Turn your Confluence pages into professionally styled Microsoft Word documents
Export single pages or whole hierarchies
Scroll Word Exporter lets you export either single Confluence pages or entire page hierarchies to Word at the click of a button.
Simple templates using Word styles
Scroll Word Exporter uses Microsoft Word templates to output native Word documents, and automatically matches the styles in Confluence with the corresponding styles defined in your Word template.
Advanced customization and content generation
Scroll Word Exporter allows you to define elements such as title pages, tables of contents, and page headers and footers. You can also define list and table styles, paragraph and heading styles, page breaks, and more.
Scroll Word Exporter helps you to create great documentation by turning your Confluence pages into beautiful, professionally styled Word documents.
With Scroll Word Exporter, you can collaborate and author all your content in Confluence, and generate a properly formatted Word document to store, exchange, and print information. Scroll Word Exporter uses native Word files and their styling information as templates to output native Word documents in your desired look and feel.
- Easy to get started with two default templates
- Easily create and customize your own templates leveraging Word's formatting options
- Offer multiple templates per space
- Manage templates both at the space and global level
- Export single pages or entire hierarchies
- No need to fix styling in Word after export
If you have any questions, get in touch. We'd be happy to help!
Request a demo of Scroll Word Exporter →
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Scroll Word Exporter for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application