Content Formatting Macros for Confluence
🚀 Must-have toolkit for Confluence: Tabs, Numbered Headings, Banner, LaTeX, Tooltip, Button, Progress Bar, Footnote and more
✨ Designed Confluence pages
Transform flat Confluence pages. Create well-designed documentation, knowledge bases, and branded pages.
Surprise your team and customers with stylish content.
🎨 View example pages.
🎯 Structured content
Improve your page structure for intuitive navigation. Highlight important content to make it easy to find.
Build smart and interactive pages for better engagement.
🥇The most popular app for Confluence macros according to the number of active installations.
🏆 Trusted by Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Disney, Visa, Porsche, Dell, NatWest, Netflix, Mercedes-Benz, Adobe, etc.
✴️ Macros to make your Confluence pages pop:
- Interactive banner - add an image slider
- Tabs - improve page structure
- LaTeX - for work with mathematical formulas
- Tooltip - provide more context
- Footnotes - reference and display extra info
- Background - use images and colour to attract attention
- Card - create and insert cards containing an image, text and hyperlink
- Numbered Headings - for better content navigation
- Alert - visually flag information
- Buttons - create and stylise buttons and hyperlinks
- Pop-up - add a triggered popup box
- BibTeX - insert reference numbers or names
- Progress Bar - for a stylized progress view
⚙️ Advanced features:
- Colour management
- Pexel library
Questions? Contact us 🙂
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Content Formatting Macros for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Just some of our amazing customers