Content Formatting Macros for Confluence
🚀 Improve Confluence pages with Macros: Tabs, Numbered Headings, LaTeX, Tooltip, Background, Cards, Button, Footnote and more
✨ Designed Confluence pages
Transform flat Confluence pages. Create well-designed documentation, knowledge bases, and branded pages.
Surprise your team and customers with stylish content.
🎨 View and copy ready-made template pages.
🎯 Structured content
Improve your page structure for intuitive navigation. Highlight important content to make it easy to find.
Build smart and interactive pages for better engagement.
💡Extended functionality for greater context
Access extra functions that give more context to your Confluence pages.
No-code page customisation in minutes ⏳ Watch the 5 min video challenge.
📆 Book a demo call
🥇The most popular app for Confluence macros according to the number of active installations.
✴️ Macros to make your Confluence pages pop:
- NEW Interactive banner - add an image slider
- Tabs - improve page structure
- LaTeX - for work with mathematical formulas
- Tooltip - provide more context
- Footnotes - reference and display extra info
- Background - use images and colour to attract attention
- Card - create and insert cards containing an image, text and hyperlink
- Numbered Headings - for better content navigation
- Alert - visually flag information and add a context
- Buttons & Buttons Group - create and stylise buttons and hyperlinks
- Pop-up - add a triggered popup box
- BibTeX - insert reference numbers or names
- Progress Bar - for a stylized progress view
⚙️ Advanced features:
- Colour management (for custom/branded colour palettes)
- Pexel's library for visual macros
Questions? - Contact us 🙂
DEMO CALL | DEMO PAGES | VIDEO GUIDES | FEATURE REQUEST | MIGRATION GUIDE
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Content Formatting Macros for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Winner of the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2021: Cloud Experience