Content Formatting Macros for Confluence
🚀 Improve Confluence pages with Macros: Tabs, Numbered Headings, LaTeX, Tooltip, Background, Cards, Button, Footnote and more
✨ Designed Confluence pages
Transform flat Confluence pages. Create well-designed documentation, knowledge bases, and branded pages.
Surprise your team and customers with stylish content.
🎨 View and copy a ready-made template page.
🎯 Structured content
Improve your page structure for intuitive navigation. Highlight important content to make it easy to find.
Build smart and interactive pages for better engagement.
💡Extended functionality for greater context
Access extra functions that give more context to your Confluence pages.
No-code page customisation in minutes ⏳ Watch the 5 min video challenge.
🥇The most popular app for Confluence macros according to the number of active installations.
🏆 Winner of Atlassian Partner 2021
✴️ Macros to make your Confluence pages pop:
- Tabs - improve page structure
- LaTeX Formatting - for work with mathematical formulas
- Tooltip - provide more context
- Footnotes - reference and display extra info
- Background - use images and colour to attract attention
- Card - create and insert cards containing an image, text and hyperlink
- Numbered Headings - for better content navigation
- Alert - visually flag information and add a context
- Buttons & Buttons Group - create and stylise buttons and hyperlinks
- Pop-up Dialog - add a triggered popup box
- BibTeX - insert reference numbers or names
- Progress Bar - for a stylized progress view
⚙️ Advanced features:
- Colour management (for custom/branded colour palettes)
- Pexel's library for visual macros
Questions? - Contact us 🙂
DEMO CALL | VIDEO GUIDES | FEATURE REQUEST | MIGRATION GUIDE
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Content Formatting Macros for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Winner of the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2021: Cloud Experience