Content Formatting Macros for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
🚀 Improve Confluence pages with Macros: Tabs, Numbered Heading, LaTeX, Tooltip, Background, Cards, Button, Footnote and more
✨ Modern and beautiful Confluence pages
Transform flat Confluence pages. Build beautiful documentation, knowledge bases and branded pages.
Surprise your team and customers with stylish content.
🎯 Structured pages
Improve your page structure for intuitive navigation. Highlight important content to make it easy to find.
Build smart and interactive pages for better engagement.
🪄Easy to use
Customise pages without code, within minutes.
Create attractive pages easily with a user-friendly interface and step-by-step guides.
🥇The most popular app for Confluence macros.
🏅One of the top 4 most popular Confluence apps in Atlassian Marketplace.
✴️ Macros to make your Confluence pages pop:
- Tabs - improve page structure
- LaTeX Formatting - for work with mathematical formulas
- Tooltip - provide more context
- Footnotes - reference and display extra info
- Background - use images and colour to attract attention
- Card - create and insert cards containing an image, text and hyperlink
- Numbered Headings - for better content navigation
- Alert - visually flag information and add a context
- Buttons & Buttons Group - create and stylise buttons and hyperlinks
- Pop-up Dialog - add a triggered popup box
- BibTeX - insert reference numbers or names
- Progress Bar - for a stylized progress view
Questions? - Contact us 🙂
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Content Formatting Macros for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Winner of the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2021: Cloud Experience