Composition Tabs for Confluence
Powerful, simple-to-use tabs and design macros organize complex content into pages users enjoy reading
Highly-customizable tabs macro organizes content
Easily segment content by audience, topic, category, timeline and more. Create pages that are easier to skim, read and understand.
No more buried information or page scroll!
Cards, images and screenshots engage users
Focus attention on important content and calls-to-action by using paper-like cards that create categories, pin-ups, menus and more! Plus easily use images, screenshots or emojis in your design.
🎉 NEW FEATURES!
Powerful macro editor makes editing a breeze
Simple-to-use, all-in-one macro editor with a real-time preview means faster editing and finer control when creating pages. By reducing time and effort to create and maintain pages, you increase productivity.
🎉 NEW: Showcase macro, paper-like cards, to segment content and create visual interest.
🎉 NEW: Pages to tabs macro, automatically renders all children pages of a selected parent page as tabs.
Divide complex content into logical, visually-dynamic sections that make it easy for users to get the information they need.
- Visuals bring content to life
- Improved audience engagement
- Pages are easy to create, read and maintain
- Reduced time and effort to structure complex content
- No more page scroll or buried info
- All-in-one Tabs macro quickly organizes and creates content hierarchy
- Paper-like cards segment content, create visual interest
- Enrich page design by adding files, images, screenshots, emojis, or use formatting macros, rich text, lists and tables
- Full compatibility with new editing experience in Confluence Cloud
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Composition Tabs for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application