Composition Tabs for Confluence
Enhance reader engagement by breaking down intricate content into well-structured and visually captivating sections
Effortlessly categorize content
Organize content using highly-customizable tabs and design macros based on audience, topic, category, timeline, and more, facilitating the creation of pages that are user-friendly, easy to skim, read, and comprehend.
Boost reader engagement
Make the most of your pages by creating categories, pin-ups, menus, and more using paper-like cards! Additionally, you can easily incorporate images, screenshots, or emojis into your design.
Enhance editing and control of pages
The easy-to-use, all-in-one macro editor with a real-time preview enables faster page creation and finer control. Productivity is increased by reducing the time and effort required to create and maintain pages.
🎉 NEW: Showcase macro, paper-like cards, to segment content and create visual interest.
🎉 NEW: Pages to tabs macro, automatically renders all children pages of a selected parent page as tabs.
Divide complex content into logical, visually-dynamic sections that make it easy for users to get the information they need.
- Visuals bring content to life
- Improved audience engagement
- Pages are easy to create, read and maintain
- Reduced time and effort to structure complex content
- No more page scroll or buried info
- All-in-one Tabs macro quickly organizes and creates content hierarchy
- Paper-like cards segment content, create visual interest
- Enrich page design by adding files, images, screenshots, emojis, or use formatting macros, rich text, lists and tables
- Full compatibility with new editing experience in Confluence Cloud
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Composition Tabs for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application