Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager
Browse the Atlassian Marketplace and manage apps inside your Atlassian product
Find apps that make your work easier
Browse the Marketplace from your Atlassian product. View app screenshots, descriptions, and ratings. Listings are curated so that you only see versions compatible with your host product.
Try and buy apps without leaving your product
Start a trial or purchase an app in seconds. Apps automatically download and install in your product.
UPM makes managing your apps easy. You can enable, disable, and uninstall apps from the UPM. You can also consult audit logs for troubleshooting.
The Universal Plugin Manager (UPM) provides a powerful and user-friendly interface to manage your apps. Through the UPM you can browse, try, and buy apps from the Atlassian Marketplace. You can also use the UPM to do common administrative tasks such as:
- Finding, purchasing, and installing new apps.
- Enabling/disabling apps and their modules.
- Configuring advanced app options.
- Finding out-of-date apps and updating them.
- Checking the compatibility of your installed apps against newer versions of the host product.
Finally, use the UPM to review logs of app activity and to upgrade your Atlassian host product.
Privacy and security
Admins can see a list of add-ons requiring action