Elements Connect - external data fields STAFF PICK
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Bring external data inside Jira issues from any Database, SQL, CRM, REST API, LDAP, Salesforce, Azure AD, Hubspot, nFeed, Assets
Connect Jira to external data sources
✔️ Query data from many sources: databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle), REST APIs, CMDB, or your local Jira
✔️ Display up-to-date information in Jira Service Management or Jira Software
Set-up dependencies and multi-levels lists
✔️ Set up dependencies between your connected items to fetch and display only the relevant information based on previous selection.
✔️ It works perfectly with multiple-levels lists to narrow down the options.
Configure how data is displayed in Jira
✔️ Customize how data is displayed with HTML and native AUI components.
✔️ Choose from read-only or auto-complete select lists and display multiple items values in attractive tables or bullet lists.
Elements Connect brings your external data inside Jira issues.
✔️ Featured highlights
- Query data from your REST APIs (like Jira Cloud REST API, Google & HubSpot…) or databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft Server SQL, Microsoft Azure SQL and Oracle)
- Create dependencies between connected items based on: nested attributes & objects, project, issue or request type
- Display connected items on Jira Service Management, Jira Software & Jira Work Management tickets
- Customize how data is displayed in Jira tickets
🔍 Popular use-cases
- Look up assets details from a CMDB
- Set the Reporter's Manager as Approver from Okta
- Retrieve details about clients & contracts from a CRM like HubSpot
- Populate a select list with data from a Service Catalog
💡 What's coming
Questions? Book a call
Built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Connect - external data fields integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
With Elements Connect preconfigured examples, you can instantiate your first connected items in seconds and fetch data from our preconfigured CRM, Asset Manager and more.