Elements Connect - external data fields
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Bring external data inside Jira issues. Goodbye data duplication➡ Custom fields, Database, SQL, CRM, REST API, LDAP, nFeed, Assets
Connect Jira to external data sources
✔️ Query data from different types of data sources: databases, REST APIs or even your local Jira
✔️ Display up-to-date information in Jira Service Management or Jira Software
Set-up dependencies and multi-levels lists
✔️ Set up dependencies between your connected items to fetch and display only the relevant information based on previous selection.
✔️ It works perfectly with multiple-levels lists to narrow down the options.
Configure how data is displayed in Jira
✔️ Customize how data is displayed with HTML and native AUI components.
✔️ Choose from read-only or auto-complete select lists and display multiple items values in attractive tables or bullet lists.
Elements Connect for Jira Cloud brings your external data inside Jira issues.
🎉 [NEW] Dependencies on nested attributes or objects: create multi-level cascading lists with advanced dependencies. Discover HubSpot example
✔️ Featured highlights
- Query data from your REST APIs (like Jira Cloud REST API, Google & HubSpot…) or databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft Server SQ, Microsoft Azure SQL and Oracle)
- Create dependencies between connected items based on: nested attributes & objects, project, issue or request type
- Display connected items on Jira Service Management, Jira Software and Jira Work Management tickets
- Customize how data is displayed in Jira tickets
🔍 Popular use-cases
- Look up assets details from a CMDB
- Retrieve details about clients and contracts from a CRM
- Populate a select list with data from a Service Catalog
💡 What's coming
- Multi value connected items & JQL datasource
Questions? Book a call
Built by Elements
Privacy and security
Elements Connect - external data fields integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
With Elements Connect preconfigured examples, you can instantiate your first connected items in seconds and fetch data from our preconfigured CRM, Asset Manager and more.