This release introduces a new way to query SQL databases. Thanks to our no-code query editor, anyone can configure the query of a connected item in only a few clicks. The "SQL" mode is still available for advanced usages.
📢 Call for feedback =>URL datasources: tell us about your expectations.
Key versions history:
- 2021/10/19 - No-code query editor for SQL databases
- 2021/09/23 - Query databases with more than 1000 results -Security bug fix
- 2021/08/16 - Improved UX of the Elements Connect editor
- 2021/08/02 - Elements Connect admin polish
- 2021/07/19 - Connected items available in Jira Software & Jira Work Management
- 2021/06/22 - Current user's email address dependency
- 2021/05/04 - New datasource: Oracle databases
- 2021/04/08 - New datasources: Microsoft SQL Azure & Server databases
- 2021/03/22 - New datasource: MySQL databases
- 2021/02/16 - Database information fully encrypted
- 2020/11/16 - Agents can edit connected items on the issue view
- 2020/07/15 - Hide readonly connected items on portal