Elements Connect - external data fields
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Bring external data inside Jira issues. Say goodbye to data duplication ➡ Custom fields, SQL, Database, CRM, LDAP, nFeed, Assets
Fetch data from your SQL databases
Query data from any database & display up-to-date information in Jira Service Management, Jira Software or Jira Work Management. Connect Jira to
· your CRM
· your Asset Manager or Service Catalog
· any home-made database
Set-up dependencies and multi-levels lists
Set up dependencies between your connected items to fetch and display only the relevant information based on previous selection.
It works perfectly with multiple-levels lists to narrow down the options.
Configure how data is displayed in tickets
Completely customize how data is displayed in custom fields with HTML and native AUI components. Choose from read-only or auto-complete select lists and display multiple items values in attractive tables or bullet lists
Elements Connect for Jira Cloud brings your external data stored in SQL databases inside Jira issues.
It's the Jira admin's go-to app for ensuring relevant data is in the hands of the people who need it, when they need it.
✔️ Featured highlights
- Query data from your PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft Server SQ, Microsoft Azure SQL and Oracle databases
- Create dependencies between your connected items
- Display connected items on Jira Service Management, Jira Software and Jira Work Management tickets.
- Customize how data is displayed in Jira tickets
🔍 Popular use-cases include
- Populate a select list with data from a Service Catalog
- Look up assets details from a CMDB
- Retrieve details about clients and contracts from a CRM
💡 What's coming
- More data sources ➡ Let us know the ones you need!
Want to know more?
Built by Elements, the makers of the popular data connector for Jira Server & Data Center with 1600+ active customers.
Privacy and security
Elements Connect - external data fields integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
With Elements Connect preconfigured examples, you can instantiate your first connected items in seconds and fetch data from our preconfigured CRM, Asset Manager and more.