Elements Connect - external data fields STAFF PICK
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Bring external data inside Jira issues from any Database, SQL, CRM, REST API, LDAP, Salesforce, Azure AD, Hubspot, nFeed, Assets
Connect Jira to any data source
✔️ Query data from any data source: SQL database, LDAP, a CRM via REST API or your local Jira
✔️ Display up-to-date results in custom fields in Jira Service Management or Jira Software
Centralize the information in Jira
Provide users with highly qualified data within Jira issues.
✔️ Configure dynamic custom fields fetching their values depending on the context of the issue
✔️ Set-up field dependencies, and create cascading select lists
It's your data - display it your way
Make data more relevant for end-users by customizing your fields UX
✔️ Configure how data is displayed with HTML and native AUI components
✔️ Choose between "Live" fields to display real-time data, and "Snapshot" fields
Elements Connect brings your external data inside Jira custom fields. Configure how your data is displayed and how often it is refreshed.
✔️ Featured highlights
- Query any data source: SQL databases, LDAPs, REST APIs or even Jira itself
- Configure how data is displayed with HTML
- Contextualize queries based on Jira issue attributes
- Choose between "Live" fields to display real-time data, and "Snapshot" fields.
- Get insights about fields set-up in context using our configuration tester
🔍 Popular use-cases
- Get employees details from LDAP
- Look up product details from a catalog
- Retrieve details about clients from Salesforce
‘Fantastic, flexible plugin. Love the ability to test and visualize within seconds in field configurations themselves. Their support team is probably the best Support I've encountered with any plugin.' – Andrew ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
-- Built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Choose between "Live" fields to display real-time data, and "Snapshot" fields.