Copy Page Tree
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Enhance productivity by copying page trees to reuse them within the same Confluence space or across different spaces
Create a copy of your favorite page trees
Increase productivity by copying entire page trees. Take advantage of your favorite templates to jump-start your projects faster.
Create pages, rename projects, and edit content
Rename your projects by simply replacing the title to have them launch quicker. Leverage the find/replace function to edit and change content while copying the new set of pages.
Effortlessly delete entire page trees
Delete entire page trees with only one click. Whenever there have been numerous changes to your document and you have to migrate spaces, cleaning them makes the process easier.
With Copy Page Tree, you can copy an entire hierarchy of page trees, attachments, and properties as well as delete page trees with only one click.
You can easily create copies of your favorite pages by copying page trees belonging to other projects. The page titles can be renamed by adding a prefix or suffix to avoid duplicates.
In addition to creating the new set of pages, the find/replace function allows editing content within the document.
You can also:
- Onboard a new employee and remove/add pages depending on the need
- Seamlessly migrate pages within or across spaces
- Easily allow a large number of edits while copying
- Follow the page duplication in real-time on the progress bar
- Copy attachments, permissions, and comments
- Copy labels
- Copy up to 2000 pages in a page tree
Check out Copy Space for Confluence, where you can copy a space for Cloud, including the pages within the space.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Copy Page Tree integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Platinum Marketplace Partner