SQL for Confluence (Pro Edition)
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Connect and query your SQL databases and create dynamic BI reports — right within Confluence
Connect unlimited data sources with a simple setup
Create unlimited data source profiles with step-by-step configuration. Monitor connection status with real-time, visual indicators. Connect cloud databases, including Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MySQL.
Run and modify SQL queries in an intuitive editor
Safely run, modify, and preview SQL queries from approved data sources in the cloud-based macro editor. Admins can manage data source access and user permission settings for enhanced security and control.
Display and style SQL data as dynamic tables
Display data as dynamic tables on your Confluence pages. Format, style, and view SQL data in real-time with advanced formatting features like sorting, filtering, row highlighting, pagination, and more.
- Connect to unlimited data sources through simple, step-by-step database configuration
- Preview SQL queries live and customize the results in-line using the intuitive macro editor
- Upload a SQL script as an attachment from the same space or page or from a different one
- Enhance your SQL tables and reports with column sorting, filtering, row highlighting, and other custom styling
- Control how much information displays by limiting the query time or number of rows that are processed
- Increased admin control with built-in security settings like user permissions, data source access, and more
- Also available for server and Data Center
Considering migrating from server or Data Center to cloud? View the SQL for Confluence Migration guide for more information.
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security
SQL for Confluence (Pro Edition) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Connect and query your SQL databases and create dynamic tables and reports — right within Confluence.