Excel for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Share your Excel spreadsheets in dynamic, customizable Confluence tables
Display Excel spreadsheets on a Confluence page
Access, format, and share your Excel spreadsheets as dynamic Confluence tables that update when data changes or a new file is attached. Choose which worksheets and columns to show, and see results of most Excel formulas.
Pull in Excel files from various locations
Show data from Excel files from Confluence page attachments, URLs, or admin-defined profiles. Profiles allow users to safely and easily access spreadsheets from external sites without needing authentication details.
Add advanced features & formatting to your tables
Share Excel data in tables with auto totaling and numbering, sorting, custom CSS styling, cell hyperlink support, row highlighting on mouse over, and more. Enable users to download as a CSV.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Display Excel spreadsheet data in tables right within your Confluence pages
- Maintain a live link to your Excel files so table data stays updated
- Pull in Excel files from Confluence page attachments, external URLs, or admin-defined profiles
- Admins can set up profiles so users can easily and safely bring in Excel content from external sources without needing authentication details
- Add advanced features like sorting, auto numbering and totaling, row and column styling, export to CSV, and more to your tables
- Supports and displays results from most Excel formulas
- Secure all your Bob Swift Confluence Cloud apps by restricting URL access to a known URL whitelist
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Try Excel for Confluence today!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Excel for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Pull in Excel files from Confluence page attachments.