Excel for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Share your Excel spreadsheets in dynamic, customizable Confluence tables
Display Excel data directly on a Confluence page
Use the Excel macro to access, format, and share data from an Excel spreadsheet as a table right within your Confluence pages, or combine it with the Chart macro to show your Excel data in a chart or graph.
Pull in Excel files from various locations
Show data from an Excel file that is attached to a Confluence page, on your Confluence server, or from an external URL.
Build tables with advanced features and formatting
Share your Excel data in beautiful, functional tables with auto totaling and numbering, column and row sorting, filtering, and custom CSS styling. Enable export or download as a CSV.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Display Excel spreadsheet data in tables right within Confluence pages
- Pull in Excel files from Confluence page attachments, your Confluence server, or external URLs
- Build tables with advanced features like sorting, auto numbering and totaling, filtering, CSS styling, and more
- Combine with the native Chart macro to share Excel data in graphs or charts for better data visualization
- Integration with GoEdit direct attachment edit lets you open and edit Excel files displayed using the Excel macro directly from Confluence
- Smart dropdowns to easily find and add Excel attachments
- Works with Cache for Confluence and Macro Security for Confluence
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Display all your Excel spreadsheets, right within Confluence.