Copy Space for Confluence
Copy Space allows a space administrator to copy a space, including the pages within the space, but excluding page history, blog posts and email.
This plugin is no longer supported or maintained and there are no plans to implement compatibility with newer versions of Confluence.
There are no additional screenshots.
Basic support resources are available for this app.
Version 2.3 • Confluence Server 4.2 - 5.9.14 • Released 2013-03-20
Made compatible with Confluence 5.1
No functional changes, but is now compatible with Confluence 5.1
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Copy Space for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Copy Space for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.