Visibility for Confluence
Dynamically show or hide content sections, based on various conditions
One page for all
No more creating similar pages to cater for various audience. With Visibility, you can create sections that appear or become hidden depending on the current viewer or the current context of the page.
Improve content relevance
Each user views content and section that is only relevant to them, dynamically. Remove confusion, reduce effort to find information and improve content effectiveness.
Various conditions to choose from
Content can be shown or hidden based on various conditions to match; who the users are, what permissions are they entitled for, where and how is it viewed, or what the content is about.
Visibility for Confluence provides simple-to-use macros to show or hide content sections based on who is viewing it.
- Improved content relevance.
- Deliver audience-targeted information.
- Simplified management of complex content on a single page.
- Saved time from managing space and page permissions.
- "Show If" and "Hide If" macros selectively show or hide content on a page
- Various context conditions to choose from; users, and groups
- (Coming): permissions, content types, labels, login status (anonymous)
- Knowledge base management
- Project documentation
- Release notes and user guides
- Product launch planning
- Dashboard and homepage
- Content audits
NOTE: These are not security macros! If you need a content-encryption tool, check out Security & Encryption
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security