Visibility for Confluence
Personalize content by selectively displaying or hiding specific sections of the page depending on the audience
No more one-size-fits-all
Customize the content by designing sections that dynamically appear or disappear based on the specific viewer or contextual factors of the page.
Deliver contextualized content
Present only the relevant sections and information dynamically tailored to individual users' needs. Eliminate confusion, minimize the effort required to find information, and enhance the effectiveness of the content.
Define content visibility
Establish parameters to determine the visibility of content based on a range of conditions, including user identity, permissions, viewing location, platform, and content relevance.
Visibility for Confluence provides simple-to-use macros to show or hide content sections based on who is viewing it.
- Improved content relevance
- Deliver audience-targeted information
- Simplified management of complex content on a single page
- Save time from managing space and page permissions
- "Show If" and "Hide If" macros selectively show or hide content on a page
- Various context conditions to choose from; users, and groups
- (Coming): permissions, content types, labels, login status (anonymous)
- Knowledge base management
- Project documentation
- Release notes and user guides
- Product launch planning
- Dashboard and homepage
- Content audits
NOTE: These are not security macros! If you need a content-encryption tool, check out Security & Encryption for Confluence.
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Visibility for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application