Visibility for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Dynamically show or hide content sections, based on various conditions
One page for all
No more creating similar pages to cater for various audience. With Visibility, you can create sections that appear or become hidden depending on the current viewer or the current context of the page.
Improve content relevance
Each user views content and section that is only relevant to them, dynamically. Remove confusion, reduce effort to find information and improve content effectiveness.
Various conditions to choose from (coming soon)
Content can be shown or hidden based on various conditions to match; who the users are, what permissions are they entitled for, where and how is it viewed, or what the content is about.
Visibility provides simple-to-use macros to show or hide content section based on who's viewing it.
The benefits include:
- Improved content relevance.
- Deliver audience-targeted information.
- Simplified management of complex content on a single page.
- Saved time from managing space and page permissions.
- "Show If" and "Hide If" macros to selectively show or hide content in a page.
- Various context conditions to choose from; users, groups.
- (Coming soon): permissions, content types, labels, login status (anonymous).
- Knowledge base management.
- Project documentation.
- Release notes and user guides.
- Product launch planning.
- Dashboard and homepage.
- Content audits.
NOTE: These are not security macros! If you need content encryption tool, check out Security & Encryption.
Privacy and security
Visibility for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application