Advanced Tables for Confluence
Easily create and format beautiful, functional tables to display your most important data — right within Confluence
Add advanced features & formatting to your tables
Take your Confluence tables to the next level with advanced features like column totaling and averaging, numbering, sorting, filtering, CSS styling, and more.
Pull in, format, and display external data
Use macros to read, format, and share your JSON and CSV data. Allow your Confluence tables to be exported as CSV files. Easily configure data profiles and application links.
Organize all your Confluence attachments
Create a table of attachments based on criteria like page, space, and label. Customize tables to display certain data columns like page, file, creator, created date, size, thumbnail, and more.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Includes 4 powerful macros:
- Table Plus macro — add numbering and totaling, CSS styling, and more advanced functions to your tables
- Attachment Table macro — create a table of attachments based on pages, spaces, labels, and more
- CSV Table & JSON Table macros — import, format, and display CSV and JSON data from a page, attachment, or URL.
- Configure data profiles to ensure safe and quick URL data imports
- Enable your Confluence tables to be downloaded or exported as an attachment to your Confluence page
- Also available for Server and Data Center
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Advanced Tables for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Administrators can now configure profiles that specify parameters to access external data from applications like GitLab and GitHub. Profiles are created, updated, and deleted in the Configuration page.