Advanced Tables for Confluence
Easily create and format beautiful, functional tables to display your most important data — right within Confluence
Add advanced features & formatting to your tables
Take your Confluence tables to the next level with advanced features like column totaling and averaging, numbering, sorting, CSS styling, filtering, and more. Allow your Confluence tables to be exported as CSV files.
Pull in, format, and display external data
Use macros to read, format, and share your JSON, CSV, and Jira issue data. Combine the with the native Chart macro for even more powerful data visualization. Easily configure data profiles and application links.
Create and customize tables in an intuitive editor
Create beautiful tables with the easy-to-use editor. Edit formatting for each column, add alternating row styles, and preview your changes instantly using the collapsible Preview tray.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Includes 5 powerful macros:
- Table Plus macro — add numbering and totaling, CSS styling, and more advanced functions to your tables
- Attachment Table macro — create a table of attachments based on pages, spaces, labels, and more
- CSV Table & JSON Table macros — import, format, and display CSV and JSON data from a page, attachment, or URL. Configure data profiles to ensure safe and quick URL data imports.
- JQL Table macro — query, format, and display Jira issues in Confluence tables with advanced styling.
- Filter tables based on regular expression or search term
- Enable Confluence tables to be exported
- Works with the native Chart macro to better visualize data
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security