Advanced Tables for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Easily create and format beautiful, functional tables to display your most important data — right within Confluence
Add advanced features & formatting to your tables
Take your Confluence tables to the next level with advanced features like column totaling and averaging, numbering, sorting, filtering, CSS styling, and more.
Pull in, format, and display external data
Use macros to read, format, and share your JSON and CSV data. Allow your Confluence tables to be exported as CSV files.
Organize all your Confluence attachments
Create a table of attachments based on criteria like page, space, and label. Customize your table to only display certain data columns like page, file, creator, created date, size, thumbnail, and more.
- Includes 4 powerful macros:
- Table Plus macro — add numbering and totaling, CSS styling, and more advanced functions to your tables
- Attachment Table macro — create a table of attachments based on pages, spaces, labels, and more
- CSV Table & JSON Table macros — import, format, and display CSV and JSON data from a page, attachment, or URL
- Enable your Confluence tables to be downloaded or exported as an attachment to your Confluence page
- Also available for Server and Data Center
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Try Advanced Tables for Confluence today!
Privacy and security
Advanced Tables for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application