Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Build dynamic self-service reports that anyone on your team can run — right within Confluence
Run custom self-service reports on the fly
Create dynamic business intelligence reports that end users can easily customize with form-based inputs. Drive other powerful processing by nesting your favorite scripting and automation macros within the Run macro.
Build and embed versatile, easy-to-use forms
Choose from a variety of field types — including drop-downs, radio buttons, date pickers, text inputs, and more. Enhance form usability with required fields, custom button text, help links, and collapsible sections.
Create and customize forms in an intuitive builder
Add, edit, group, and reorder fields, set variable names with field labels, and preview your form instantly using the collapsible preview tray — all in our straightforward, form-based editor.
*Formerly a Bob Swift app.
- Quickly build easy-to-use self-service reports that anyone on your team can run
- Use the intuitive form builder to add and organize a variety of field types and other advanced options
- The Run macro automatically substitutes user-defined values into the body of nested macros
- Add dynamic text to the macro body using any field key parameters that begin with "$" followed by a field key
- Combine with SQL for Confluence, Run CLI Actions for Confluence, Scripting for Confluence, other third-party apps, and native macros to initiate powerful variable-driven processing
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Start a free trial of Run Self-Service Reports today!
Privacy and security