Run Self-Service Reports for Confluence
Build dynamic self-service reports that anyone on your team can run — right within Confluence
Run custom self-service reports on the fly
Create dynamic business intelligence reports that end users can easily customize with form-based inputs. Drive other powerful processing by nesting your favorite scripting and automation macros within the Run macro.
Build and embed versatile, easy-to-use forms
Choose from a variety of field types — including drop-downs, radio buttons, date pickers, text inputs, and more. Enhance form usability with required fields, custom button text, help links, and collapsible sections.
Create and customize forms in an intuitive builder
Easily add, edit, group, and reorder fields, set variable names with simple field labels, and preview your form instantly using the collapsible preview tray — all in our straightforward, form-based editor.
- Quickly build easy-to-use self-service reports that anyone on your team can run
- Use the intuitive form builder to add and organize a variety of field types and other advanced options
- The Run macro automatically substitutes user-defined values into the body of nested macros
- Add dynamic text to the macro body using any field key parameters that begin with "$" followed by a field key
- Combine with SQL for Confluence, Run CLI Actions for Confluence, Scripting for Confluence, other third-party apps, and native macros to initiate powerful variable-driven processing
- Check out the Data Center version of this app — tested for performance, reliability, and scalability
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Start a free trial of Run Self-Service Reports today!
Privacy and security