Reporting for Confluence
Gain business insights using dynamic, custom dashboards that deliver vital information in Confluence for easy analysis
New unified all-in-one experience
Intuitive user interface enables faster outcomes for everyone, even non-technical users. Everyone across the organization can create reports that help them visualize and understand their Confluence data.
Access and surface the right data
Use Confluence Query Language (CQL) structured queries to fetch the right data across all of your existing data and metadata. Explore View allows a deep dive into your Confluence to surface the right data points.
Report blocks transform your data
Intuitive Report Builder experience uses text, image and link blocks to customize your report. Advanced filtering let’s you choose how to display your content - table, list or block. That’s precision & flexibility.
Put the right information in front of the right people.
This is a truly transformative app that gives everyone, not just power users, the ability to create reports that help them visualize and understand their Confluence data. That’s democracy in action!
With its more intuitive experience, accessibility to metadata and custom structuring of reports, Reporting is unlike any other app in the Atlassian ecosystem.
- Unparalleled access to metadata to gather vital business data across your Confluence instance
- 🛠 (Currently in Beta): Seamless integration with Scaffolding to easily generate reports against Scaffolding data structure
- Unique customizable reporting structure
- Data-driven decision making
- Fully customizable dashboards
- Dynamic Tables
- Content Tabulation
- Project, knowledge or inventory management
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Reporting for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Extend the capability of your reports beyond just Confluence metadata. Use with Scaffolding to add forms, custom metadata and structures.