Redirection for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Redirect and alias pages with a new name, fast and simple
Redirect page traffic
Content relocation or traffic redirection done easy through a macro. Automatically redirect users to the most recent content.
Redirect to anywhere
Redirect traffic to another Confluence page, blog, attachment or an external website page. Adjust the time delay to give time for users to understand what's happening.
Users stay informed
Inform users before they get redirected to another location. This is an optional configuration.
The official launch is here! Thank you to all Beta users.
Redirection provides essential & practical macros to perform page redirection.
The benefits include:
- Direct page traffic to another location.
- Keep pages with high traffic, instead of deleting them.
- Users are informed about relocated content.
Key features, macros to:
- Redirect page to another Confluence page or blog
- Redirect page to an external URL
- Add time delay before redirecting page
- Redirect page to an attachment
- Show or hide notice of redirection
- Space restructuring
- Content relocation
- Version and release management
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Redirection for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application