- Mark code macro plugin compatible with data center
Code Macro Plugin
- Version 2.2.8 • Released 2017-05-02 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Version 2.2.7 • Released 2017-03-28 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)No release notes.
- Version 2.1.0 • Released 2013-07-15 • Supported By Atlassian • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
To learn how to create a new syntax highlighting definition, have a look at Alex's website and read the developer documentation: http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/manual/brushes/custom.html
To upload a new language definition to Confluence, access the Confluence administration console and select "Configure Code Macro" from the menu on the left. At the bottom of the page, click the "Upload new Language" link and then select the language definition file to upload in the dialog that appears. Your new language definition will be available for use immediately from within the code block macro.
- Version 1.9.5 • Released 2009-10-18 • Supported By Atlassian • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
The newest version of this plugin, 1.9.5, has been released after a month of development The testing efforts by the Atlassian Q&A team resulted only in some minor bugs, which are solved in this release. Main focus has been on getting copy/paste behaviour to work, which was finally closed due to the upgrade of the Syntax Highlighter library to version 2.1.364. With this release, the following main changes were also made:
- Deplhi brush alias http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/44/delphi-brush-aliases
- Added Eclipse theme http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/83/eclipse-theme
- Added Erlang support http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/56/erlang-syntax-highlighter
- Added ColdFusion bruch (replaced our own version with the official one) http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/30/add-cf-bruch
- Fixed ruby aliases http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/21/add-rb-back-to-rubys-aliases
- Improved python brush http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/65/brushpython-improvements
Also, some of our own fixes were incorporated:
- Fix for NCODE-46 http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/73/copying-the-text-directly-includes-line-numbers-when
- Fix for NCODE-47 http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/80/incorrect-rendering-of-fonts-on-mac-os-x
- Fix for NCODE-48 http://bitbucket.org/alexg/syntaxhighlighter/issue/79/scrollbar-is-shown-in-ie-8-when-rendering-in-ie-7-document
Finally, the following major changes were made:
- Removed 'ruler' feature, nobody seem to be using it
- Line wrapping now works and looks like in most text editors, no more image
- <script type="syntaxhighlighter" /> support (see updated usage page)
The following changes have been made:
- Fixed NCODE-46: Line numbers are copied, even when not shown
- Fixed NCODE-47: Macro broken in safari (font issue)
- Fixed NCODE-48: Vertical and horizontal scroll bar in IE8
- Partially fixed NCODE-49: Export to PDF ignores uploaded font
- Fixed NCODE-51: Copy to clipboard ignores white-space characters
- Invalid NCODE-52: White-space characters are ignored on view Wiki-markup (confluence issue)
- Fixed NCODE-53: Use AJS.log() instead of alert() for rendering errors
- Fixed NCODE-54: Upgrade to Syntax Highlighter 2.1.364
- Version 1.9.4 • Released 2009-09-15 • Supported By Atlassian • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
The newest version of this plugin, 1.9.4, has been released after a quite short development cycle. The testing efforts by the Atlassian Q&A team resulted only in some minor bugs, which are solved in this release. The bug also features a new addition in the form of internationalization. Currently, only English and Dutch are supported, so if anyone can contribute a German and/or French translation I'd be happy to include these. Finally, this release fixes a nasty bug in 1.9.3 which prevented the export from functioning correctly.
The following changes have been made:
* Fixed NCODE-42: Failed to export to PDF..
* Fixed NCODE-43: Add support for the clipboard SWF file to allow copy and paste of the code
* Fixed NCODE-44: Add internationalization of the macro.
* Fixed NCODE-45: Upgrade look and feel to something which is more like Confluence 3.0
- Version 1.9.3 • Released 2009-08-20 • Supported By Atlassian • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
The newest version of this plugin, 1.9.3, has been released after a development which was longer than the previous versions. The result of this longer development iteration can be seem at the massive number of bugs fixed in this release as shown below. During this development, the macro has been reviewed by the Atlassian QA team. The first set of issues found during this review are fixed in this release and the marco is now undergoing a second check to get it up to production quality. Besides that, the other major change are compatibility with the new Confluence 3.0 release using plugin Version 2 (OSGi). The plugin has already been tested on Confluence 3.0.
The following changes have been made:
- Fixed NCODE-13: Support for the notation guide
- Fixed NCODE-30: Fail to render content containing a Dollar ($) sign
- Fixed NCODE-31: Export does not show linenumbers unless the language is Java
- Fixed NCODE-36: Related to NCODE-22 (specifying invalid languages)
- Fixed NCODE-35: Implement support for the macro browser
- Fixed NCODE-21: Add support for a ColdFusion brush
- Fixed NCODE-38: Fixed OSGi support to allow deployment on Confluence 3.0
- Fixed NCODE-39: Linenumbers and controls are disabled by default to ease transition from the old code macro
- Fixed NCODE-40: Add a configuration UI to define a default theme to use
- Fixed NCODE-41: Add a parameter to force export to image. In some cases the export to text does not work correctly due to bugs in the PDF rendering library. This option provides a workaround for this.
- Fixed NCODE-23: Tracking bug for first set of issues reported by Atlassian QA team
- Marked as invalid NCODE-32: PDF export as text fails when the code macro is inside a table. Bug is in the PDF rendering library. Provided workaround by NCODE-41
- Marked as invalid NCODE-37: Confluence menu shown below the code macro in Internet Explorer. This is an AUI issue
- Won't fix NCODE-24:, NCODE-25, NCODE-26, NCODE-27: To long content continues is not wrapped correctly. This won't happen in practice and is default HTML/CSS behaviour
- Won't fix NCODE-28: Background colour not honoured by the plugin. The theme takes precedence
- Won't fix NCODE-29: Keyword String in the Java language not highlighted as opposed to behaviour of the old code macro (String is not a keyword).
- Won't fix NCODE-33: Initial blank lines are trimmed. This is default behaviour of the Syntax Highlighter.
- Work on NCODE-18: Support for adding languages using a configuration UI. This is initial groundwork code only, not anything working.
- Implement support for a Language and Theme registry to allow extension of the supported languages and themes (just framework, not finished)
The current transition however introduces a somewhat more complex procedure for adding new languages and themes, which cannot be avoided unfortunately. This procedure is described on the Development page.
- Version 1.9.2 • Released 2009-05-19 • Supported By Atlassian • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
The newest version of this plugin, 1.9.2, has been released. The major feature of this release is support for exporting pages (e.g. to PDF). Currently, this feature has two modes of operating: render the highlighted code as text or as an image in the export. The first way is preferable, however Confluence version 2.10.x are known to have a less than optimal PDF exporting functionality. This means that for this version of Confluence, the plugin will automatically fall back to rendering the code as an image. This has a lower performance as a result and in the export the original code cannot be extracted. For the upcomming version 3.0.0 of Confluence, text rendering is already supported.
Including exporting, the following changes have been made:
- Code cleanup (e.g. with regards to comments)
- Improved code for the transition to a version 2 plugin (OSGi).
- Refactored the export code in a cleaner design which allows easier extension
- Fixed NCODE-3: Exporting is supported, with the limitation described above.
- Fixed NCODE-16: The none-brush should be supported now
- Fixed NCODE-17: Upgrade to a new version of the SyntaxHighlighter library.
The transition to the new SyntaxtHighlighter library (2.0.30) has the following changes:
- Support for ActionScript 3, JavaFX
- Powershell support in the main distribution
- Performance improvements
- Parameters added: no-wrap, stripBrs (not supported yet)
- Parameter removed: font-size (it does not have to be set manually anymore.
- Toolbar is shown on mouse over
The transition to a fully compliant OSGi plugin is hindered by CONF-15639
- Version 1.9.1 • Released 2009-04-25 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
The is a bugfix release towards Newcode version 2.0. Fixes Jira bugs NCODE-3 (partially), NCODE-4, NCODE-5, NCODE-10, NCODE-11, NCODE-12. Besides these bugfixes, the integration tests have been expanded and various code cleanups have been done. Since this version, a Java 5+ runtime environment is needed. This to support the export features. The export features themselves are not yet bugfree.
- Version 1.9.0 • Released 2009-03-24 • No Vendor Support • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)The inital beta release of the redeveloped plugin, based on Confluence 2.1.0. Fixes Jira bugs NCODE-1, NCODE-2, NCODE-6, NCODE-7, NCODE-8