- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create, update, and share multiple excerpts across pages and spaces. Streamline document management by avoiding copy and paste
Improve productivity and time management
Quickly reproduce content by including multiple excerpts in the same Confluence page. Easily disseminate information from one place to different pages and spaces.
Create a reliable single source of truth
Automate the process of updating content by synchronizing content on the excerpt source page with the updated content in the repository. Information is always, up to date, reliable and consistent.
Enhance content excerpt rendering
Easily display content inline with the document or in resizable blocks. Excerpts can contain any type of content, including images, tables, text boxes, and videos, and these will render properly.
With MultiExcerpt, you can create, update, and share multiple content excerpts across pages and spaces, maintaining information consistency and reducing time spent on manual copying and pasting.
The app allows you to include text, images, Informational boxes, Flow Boards, JIRA issues etc.
Thanks to the auto-completion feature, you can simply select the excerpt you want to include from the macro editor without having to remember the excerpt’s full name.
You can also:
- Maintain product and troubleshooting documentation in order to stay current with customers
- Create executive summaries based on excerpts of project pages to be shared with executives at any time
- Integrate information from several sources within one document (e.g. newsletter, project reports, Q&As, legal requirements, salary and benefits details).
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
MultiExcerpt integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Platinum Marketplace Partner