- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create, update, and share multiple excerpts across pages and spaces. Streamline document management by avoiding copy and paste
Improve productivity and time management
Quickly reproduce content by combining multiple excerpts onto a single Confluence page. Easily disseminate information from one place to different pages and spaces.
Create a reliable single source of truth
Sync content automatically by updating the excerpts source page. You can always count on reliable, consistent, and up-to-date information.
Enhance content excerpt rendering
Easily display content inline with the document or in resizable blocks. Excerpts can contain any type of content, including images, tables, text boxes, and videos, and these will render properly.
With MultiExcerpt, you can create, update, and share multiple excerpts across pages and spaces, allowing you to keep information consistent, update content efficiently, and reduce time spent on manual copying and pasting.
The app allows you to include text, images, Informational boxes, Flow Boards, JIRA issues etc.
In the macro editor, you can simply select an excerpt from the auto-completion list without remembering the excerpt's full name.
You can also:
- Maintain product and troubleshooting documentation in order to stay current with customers
- Create executive summaries based on excerpts of project pages to be shared with executives at any time
- Integrate information from several sources within one document (e.g. newsletter, project reports, Q&As, legal requirements, salary and benefits details)
- Create variables in the source macro to easily customize content according to your needs
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
MultiExcerpt integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Platinum Marketplace Partner