Linking for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Create and manage structured content using templates, renaming titles, and linking between pages
Save time, standardize
Help team members create standardized content directly from a page. Enable one-click actions that open fixed and live templates for articles, guides, or meeting notes.
Enforce content structure
Simplify content management and maintenance for complex projects. Select fixed or dynamic page titles, and ensure proper page parenting for improved taxonomy.
Speed up resource access
Easily gather Confluence content scattered across spaces. Aggregate links from multiple resources and build homepages as jump-off points and navigation hubs.
Linking for Confluence provides macros to create one-click links that generate structured content via templates, easily manage your links to multiple resources and create naming conventions for your content.
- Establish taxonomy with postfix, prefix and sequential page titles
- Create one-click links to create pages based on templates
- Create direct links to Confluence locations
- Build powerful applications with Reporting and Scaffolding
Key macros to:
- Create links that add pages with a dynamic title and target location
- Create a page with forms to specify what kind of pages to create
- Create links to Confluence resources; dashboard, blogs, comments, pages, profiles, etc.
- List all incoming and outgoing links
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security